Just in case you don't think there is any rhyme or reason to this dinner blog, here it is: It's a rotating week. Monday Beat the Blues Comfort Food; Tempting Tuesday; Casserole Wednesday; Tasty Thursday; Featured Friday (where I feature a special person and their recipe); Saturday Side Dish; Sunday Soups/Scoops/Specials. Each week I'll be blogging on a different day, so there's something new about every eight days.

NOTE: This blog will be changing. Stay tuned for a new look and routine of when I will post.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Shrimpy Noodles

I’m sure I could come up with a better name for this dish that I made up. It was one of those days where I had no idea what I was going to cook. I looked in the freezer and saw a bag of shrimp. In the cabinet the bag of noodles jumped out at me. I decided to make a white sauce: 3 tablespoons of butter and blend in 3 tablespoons of flour. Add 1 – 2 cups of evaporated milk and cook until slightly thickened. Add some parmesan cheese. Adjust with more milk or more cheese if needed.

While that is cooking, I pulled the tails off the raw shrimp and added them to the sauce. I boiled some noodles and when they were finished, I added the noodles to the shrimp/sauce. Voila, a tasty pasta dish.

Ingredients:
Shrimp
Noodles

Rating & Type: EE/F

No comments:

Post a Comment