Just in case you don't think there is any rhyme or reason to this dinner blog, here it is: It's a rotating week. Monday Beat the Blues Comfort Food; Tempting Tuesday; Casserole Wednesday; Tasty Thursday; Featured Friday (where I feature a special person and their recipe); Saturday Side Dish; Sunday Soups/Scoops/Specials. Each week I'll be blogging on a different day, so there's something new about every eight days.

NOTE: This blog will be changing. Stay tuned for a new look and routine of when I will post.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Another Birthday

We seem to be having birthday’s right and left around here. Today is Todd and Robyn’s birthday. They’re twins. My husband’s children who are 38 today. Whew that’s hard to believe and starting to make me feel old.

I offered to make them a birthday dinner—so long as they decided what I should cook. Todd suggested meatloaf, spaghetti or breakfast. I figured most people can make spaghetti or breakfast, but meatloaf could be a little more challenging.

And you all know what I’ve said about my meatloaf. Oh you don’t? Well read meatloaf and grilled meatloaf sandwich. I’m not trying to be lazy in not having a different meal today, but I just don’t want to blog about meatloaf again. Unless of course you all share your meatloaf recipes with me, then I’ll write about meatloaf again.

Happy Birthday Todd and Robyn! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment